Pi Music Player
Pi Power Share
Instructions and FAQ's
Pi Power Share is a secure cross platform music sharing feature powered by Send Anywhere.
- You can share music with anyone-anytime-anywhere in the world securely through the internet across all platforms like Android, IOS, Windows etc.
- You can share music in any way you want like multiple tracks, multiple albums, multiple genres and even multiple playlists also to anyone in the world.
- No signup/login required. Just a 6-digit key is enough.
- There is no limit in file size.
- It is absolutely free.
1. How do I send music through Pi Power Share?
Show images about sending
- Select the files you wish to send and press "Share" from the overflow menu.
- Select "Pi Power Share" from the sharing options.
- You will get a 6-digit key which you will have to share it with the receiver.
- You can use the "Share Key" button to easily share the key with the receiver.
2. I received a 6-digit key. How do I receive music through Pi Power Share?
You can receive using multiple ways like :
Show images about receiving
- You can either follow "100piapps.com/PiPowerShareKey/XXXXXX" link for further instructions (or) use "http://send-anywhere.com/?key=XXXXXX" link from the message to directly start receiving using browser.
- If you do not have a message, go to the main screen of Pi Music Player and click the "Pi Power Share" button on the top right corner. After that you will have to enter the 6-digit key in the input box to start receiving.
4. What is the 6-digit key?
- The 6-digit key is a security key that lets you send and receive files on Send Anywhere.
- Share the music using "Pi Power Share" to generate the key.
- The key is a single use key that can be used within the 10-minute time frame. When the receiver enters the code in the Input Key field, the file will be sent.
- You are responsible to share the 6-digit key with the receiver.
5. How long will the files be kept on the server?
The file is sent directly to the destination device without being uploaded to the server. Must receive files within 10 minutes.
6. Is it safe to send and receive files through Send Anywhere?
Yes, it is very safe to send and receive files through Send Anywhere as long as you know who is sending you the files. Send Anywhere uses 256-bit encryption to ensure all file transfers are safe and heavily encrypted. Additionally, because normal 6-digit key transfers are not stored on a Cloud server, the chance of someone being able to steal your information decreases greatly.
If you have further questions or doubts regarding Pi Power Share, feel free to drop a mail to 100PiDevs@gmail.com or you can visit the Send Anywhere FAQ Page for further clarifications.
Please note that data charges may apply while sharing music using Pi Power Share.